Miss You Status For Whatsapp, Miss You Quotes, Sad Miss you Status

Tags:- Miss You Status for Whatsapp, New Miss You Status 2016, Best Miss You Status, Latest Miss You Status, Most Popular Status on Miss You, Funny Status, Top Miss You Quotes for Whatsapp.

Miss You Status For Whatsapp 

Im incomplete without you!
Miss you status quotes in hindi
Miss U in all paths of my life...!!
I am a fish out of water without U.
Miss you status for whatsapp facebook
U are always with me.. in my thoughts...
When I Miss U.. I read Ur old messages..
You are on my mind and in my heart. MISS YOU.
I miss the old days,the old you, the old us..
Without U every day is a Bad day. I MISS YOU!
Sometimes, not remembering mey be the better.
MISSING someone is a part of loving them...!!
Memories have a "replay" button by default :)
I dont miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
Everytime my phone vibrates, i hope its you !!
I miss your smile but I miss my own even more.
When I Miss you.. I read Your old messages :')

Best Miss You Status 

You are on my mind and in my heart. I MISS YOU.
I still miss him, I miss him, I’m missing him.
Without you every day is a rainy day. I MISS YOU!
Eight letters, three words, one regret. I miss you.
Distance means so little when someone means so much.
I hope you forget me but ever time i missing you....
When I Listen to My Heart, It Whisper your Name..!!!
Time goes by a lot slower when U miss the one U love.
Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand.
7 Billions Peoples In The World But My Heart Loves Yew
Everytime my phone vibrates, I Always Think its you !!
When I Listen to My Heart, It Whisper only your Name..!
I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don't.
Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.
If U think missing me is hard, you should try missing U.
I miss when we were close and told each other everything.
Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.

Latest Miss You Status 

I did three things today, miss you, miss you and miss you.
I pretend that I don't care, but it makes me miss you more.
It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
Randomly remembering good times and smiling like and idiot…
A day without U is like a day without sunshine… I miss U…
If tears can prove the depth of love, i can fill a sea for u..
Whenever I miss you, I just HUG my pillow and imagine its YOU.
I miss Ur love I miss your touch, But I’m feeling U everyday.
My eyes await ur return. Please come back soon. I miss you...!!
It's good to missing someone but sometimes, it hurts your heart.
I'm tired of missing you, I just want you right here by my side.
It's good to miss someone sometimes, even if it hurts your heart.
You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them.
You never stop loving someone, you just learn to live without them.
U may be out of my sight.._ but never out of my mind.. I Miss U..
You may be out of my sight.. but never out of my mind.. I Miss You!
Until God closes my eyes, I cannot imagine life without U.. Miss You
Until God closes my eyes, i can't imagine life without you.. Miss You
True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
If only you knew how much i really want you with me. If you only knew.

New Miss You Status 2016 

If missing you is a sign you are falling in love.. I MISS you endlessly..
Just because you make new friends does not mean you have to erase old ones.
You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…
Some memory can never be shared with anyone.. Because they're unexplainable.
Need an app that flashes their name on your phone the moment they miss you :)
Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.
U may not be here with me but thoughts of U are always in my heart..I miss you.
Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss. :p ♥ :-)
The worst moment is that when both are missing each Other but do'nt wana tell..
Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today.
Reading old messages then realizing how much u actually miss that one person :'(
I can love anyone like the way I loved you but no one can love you the way I did.
When I see Ur smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I will miss you.
I’m not gonna miss you, I’m just going to wait till you realize your mistake.
I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, I still think of you.
Why does time move so fast when we're together, and so damn slow when we're apart..
Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking in an angel's eyes.
You make me feel whole. When you’re not around, I feel like a part of me is missing.
Yesterday I caught myself smiling for no reason. Then I realized I was thinking of you.
Why does time move so fast when we’re together, and so damn slow when we’re apart..
I text you first because I miss you. If I dont text you, Im waiting for you to miss me.
Missing you isn't the problem, it's wondering if you'll ever come back that's killing me.

Top Miss You Status 

It's not easy to forget everything about you when everything reminds me of you. Miss you :(
When you touched my hand for the first time, I wanted nothing more than to hold it forever..
If some thing happens and you lose me, please don' think that' the end, come and find again.
When you really miss someone,you miss the little things the most,like just laughing together.
The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you
Remembering is easy for those who have brains. But forgetting is hard for those who have heart.
Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together, you and I. Miss You So Much
If I text you, it means I miss you. If I don't text you, it just means Im waiting for you to miss me.
The worst mOment is when both are missing each Otherz buh dOnt wana tell.. Share on FB Share on twitter
Sometimes, we hate being bored. Because it gives us a lot of time to think about the people we miss.. :(
The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.!
Sometimes when I'm sitting here thinking about you, I wonder if you're also sitting there thinking about me.
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
Time passes.. Memories fade.. Feelings change.. People leave.. But hearts never forget..! Missing Some One ..
No Matter How Mature We Are, There's Always A Childish Side Of Us That Comes Out Of Us When We Are In Love ♥
It's crazy how you can go months or years without talking to someone but they still cross your mind everyday..

Sad Miss You Status 

Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
I keep myself BUSY with the things I have to do .. but every time i pause , i still END UP thinking of you! .. :(
If you miss someone, that means you're lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.
The distance between us doesn't matter, because in the end, i know we'll both be happy in each others arms. Forever.
If you miss someone, that means you’re lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.
Don't make a special person miss you too much. Try to keep in touch because missing often times leads to, forgetting.
Missing you is a very small word, the extent of which is felt when the winds strike my door and i feel you passing by.
Missing someone is a part of loving them.If you're never apart then you'll never know how strong your love really is..
the scariest thing about thinking about someone so much is that you’ll never know whether they think about you at all.
The distance between us doesn’t matter, because in the end, i know we’ll both be happy in each others arms. Forever.
Miss You Status For Whatsapp, Miss You Quotes, Sad Miss you Status
Miss You Status
Generally we belive our memory is weak.. But, When we want to forget someone we realize how powerfull our memory is ..!!
When you love someone, you miss them more, cry when their not there and fear the worst when you haven't heard from them..
To me you are my rose, every day when I see a beatiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms.
Don't be upset because you miss something from your past, there is always a reason why it didn't make it into your future.
When you love someone, you miss them more, cry when their not there and fear the worst when you haven’t heard from them..
I wish my mind was like a computer and that, with one click on the delete-button, I could erase you. why the hell I miss you ?
It's normal to miss someone when you're alone and lonely. But missing someone when you're busy having fun, that's true affection.
If You ask how much I miss you, I might just say 'a lot', Coz when you are away, I feel so lonely, I try to be okay, but I cannot.
Distances are n0t a matter, when the mem0ries are sweet special pe0ple are never f0rg0tten, b'c0z they remain in " Heart Beats" :)
When a Boy Says "I Miss You", he has nothing else to do When Girl says "I Miss You", no one in this world can miss you more than her
I wake up wanting to talk to you, I go to sleep thinking about you, and I dream about you holding me the way only you do. I miss you

Feeling Miss You Status 

Just because two people argue, it does not mean they dont love each other. And just because they don't argue, it does not mean they do.
I miss you, not the "I haven't seen you in a while" kind of miss you, but the "I wish you were here at this very moment" kind of miss you.
I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day & how I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind. I miss our conversations.
When the night has come and the land's dark, when the moon is the only light we'll see, look at the stars, can you count them? I miss you that much.
The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle. but still wants you in his/her life.
I miss the way you used to hug me, & I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you…
I never Expect Other's to Miss me.. But I will Always Drop my messages into their Inbox to Show: I Still "MISS" them,with or without their response..
The best feeling in the world is when you think that someone forgot you & suddenly you receive a msg from that person saying "Hey I am Missing you yaar."
I m missing someone a ton and don't know how to make it stop or get over it or just hold out hope. the heart wants what it wants and i can't change that.
Have you ever wished that there was a fairy godmother standing next to you right now, waving her magic wand, and taking you to the person you miss the most?
m sitting here thinking of how much I enjoyed our last moment together and how much I can't wait until the next. I love and miss you very much. Be home soon
I am sitting here thinking of how much I enjoyed our last moment together and how much I can't wait until the next. I love and miss you very much. Be home soon
Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between .. you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.
Memories play very confusing role. Make you laugh when you remember the time you cried together. But make you cry when you remember the time you laughed together..!
I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing you right now
Today I m feeling so low as you are not with me, I miss u every moment wherever I may be I miss you with every beat of my heart, no doubt you are the only one of whom i can think about..!!!!
If you hide, I'll seek for you. If you're lost, I'll search for you. If you leave, I'll wait for you. If they try to ta you away from me, I'll fight for you. Because I never want to lose someone I love.
I miss you when I'm not with you.. when I'm not with you all I do is think about you..when I think about you I just want to be with you.. and when I'm with you it's like all of my dreams have come true. I love you
I Might Have Erased Ur Text. But I Will Never Forget Wat U Wrote. I May Never See You Again But I Will Never Forget Ur Picture. We Might Have Stopped Talking. But I Will Never Forget Ur Voice. I Will Never Forget Our Love I Will Never Forget U..