Hurt Status For Whatsapp, Short Hurt Quotes, Love Hurt Status, Hurting Whatsapp Status

Tags:- Hurt Status, New Hurt Status 2016, Best Hurt Status, Latest Hurt Status, New Hurt Quotes 2016, Latest Hurt Quotes, Best Hurt Quotes for Whatsapp.

Hurt status For Whatsapp 

If you fall in love... be ready for the tears..!!
Expecting too much is one way of hurting yourself.
My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.
Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lie.
Sometimes it's better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you
Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.
Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.
I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
Hurt Status For Whatsapp, Short Hurt Quotes, Love Hurt Status, Hurting Whatsapp Status
Hurt Status
I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
I hope you'll realise how much you're hurting me some day.
If it's not a happy ending then it's not the ending at all.
It still hurts that you're doing completely okay, without me.
It's a lot easier to say you're mad than to admit you're hurt.
Sometimes i'm not angry i'm hurt and there's a big difference.
The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.
When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my eyes I miss you.
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

Latest Hurt Status 

Every time I start trusting someone,they show me why I shouldn't.
You can't keep hurting a person and expect them to keep loving you.
Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you're happy without him.
You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.
One day you will realize how much i was there for you, when i'm gone.
I can always pretend I'm okay, but it doesn't mean I don't get hurt..
No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
Hurting back the people who hurt you, makes you become just like them.
Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.
It's not your fault for hurting me. It's mine for thinking you wouldn't.
The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others' happiness..
It's not your fault for hurting me. It's mine for thinking you wouldn't.
The person you care for the most, is the person you'll let hurt you the most.

Best Hurt Quotes 

Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say 'i'm used to it'.
The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to stop the tears from falling.
Don't ask why someone keep hurting you. ASk yourself why you're allowing them.
I'm not afraid to fall in love. I'm afraid to fall for the wrong person again.
The easiest way to not get hurt is to care but that's the hardest thing to do.
It really hurtzz when sombody else starts taking your place in someone's life..
The most painful goodbye's are those which were never said and never explained.
The worst feeling is saying goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.
People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.
Seeing people change isn't what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.
When it hurts so much that you can't breathe, that's when you know you're still alive.
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him
Dear Hear, please stop getting involved in everything. Your job is to pump blood that's it.