Hate You Status, I Hate You Quotes, Short Hate You Quotes

Tags:- Hate You Status, New Hate You Status 2016, Best Hate You Status, Latest Hate You Status, New Hate You Quotes 2016, Latest Hate You Quotes, Best Hate You Quotes for Whatsapp.

I Hate You Status 

I wish I could hate you.
I hate feeling unwanted.
Silence is better than lies.
I like lovers but i hate love.
I hate stupid people... period!
Haters are only my motivators :)
I don't know what have i become.
I hate you for making me love you.
Hating is easy, love takes courage.
Love to be alone, hate to be lonely.
Love is really just Hate in Disguise.
I hate math but I love counting money.
I hate it when people randomly change.
I hate you from the bottom of my heart.
For all those haters out there. Well...
I Hate the 160 character texting limit!
I love you all because hate is my enemy.
We are never ever getting back together.
I hate when the remote is way over there.
I don't have your attitude I have my own.
I hate you ....hate you more than anything
I hate you.... hate you more than anything
Hey plain and simple...I F...ING HATE YOU.
I don’t have your attitude I have my own.

Best Hate You Quotes 

Famous teenager lines, "I hate everything".
I hate all the bullshit...and heart brakes!
I hate myself for still thinking about you.
Sometimes its good to forget good memories..
It's better to alone than to be with looser.
Famous teenager lines, ''I hate everything''.
Unsaid words can mean anything and everything.
Its not that i hate you oh wait i do hate you.
I hate you for the sacrifices you made for me.
I hate when people watch me using the computer.
Don t be afraid of sacrificing your life to God.
Jealousy is ugly - that would explain your face.
Don't spend time with person those you don't like.
Haters hate because they hate seeing you do better!
I honestly hate knowing that I will never have you.
I absolutely hate it when my seat belt gets stuck .
My attitude depends on the people in front of me....
You hate me?! Wow, I didn't even know you existed...
My attitude depends on the people in front of me...."
Hate a person seriously but never try to love for fun.
If you hate sarcasm, then stop asking stupid questions.
Life without mistakes is like, education without books.
Did i forget to mention i hate being taken for a cunt?!
I hate how I let the dumbest things bother me sometimes.

Latest Hate You Status 

Don't put out if you don't give out... Hate cock-teasers.
Ever since I met you, no one else is worth thinking about!
Sometimes goodbye is just a painful way to say I love you.
It hates when people can run their mouths behind your back.
No matter how much I say I hate you, just know I still care.
I Don't Hate You, I Just .. I ..Yeah.. Never Mind I Hate You.
I hate feeling unimportant to people who are important to me.
When Sum One Hates You for no reason... Give them a reason :P :D
Hate me and I swear I'll f... with you till you love me or die :D
There's always one person that everybody else loves but you HATE.
How can i believe if in the middle of "believe" was the word LIE?
The problem is I truly hate you but I just can't stop loving you.
The person i love hates me no it sucks so bad i am F..bad..ed up.
I hate to fight. I like to love. But I will fight for what I love.
No, I don't hate you, I just hate the things you do and have done.
Life rocks but if you hate your life at least we know where going.
Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…
I tell you I like you all the time. Or at least in my head, I do...
Smile in front of people who hate you... Ur happiness kills them...
If someone hates you for no reason..... Well, give them one good one.
If I treated you how you treated me... trust me... you would hate me.
I hate you with the same amount of passion that I once loved you with
The quality of our expectations determines the quality of our action

New Hate You Status 2016 

Waiting for someone else to make you happy,is the best way to be sad.
When I love you it's real and when you get on my bad side, I hate you.
If you can't understand my silence you will never understand my words.
People don't like to see u bless they want you to stay on their level.
I hate you with the same amount of passion that I once loved you with.
I love my family, friends so much. But not as much as you love your-self!
I hate everything about you and your drama oh and that new slut you have.
I don't have time to hate people bcz.. I'm busy loving people who love me.
Tell me what you're thinking... Don't dedicate a song so I have to guess!!
Says you can either Love or Hate me, either way you'll be thinking of me :}
No matter how long you know someone, they eventually show their true colors.
Hating me won't make you pretty! IN FACT not even plastic surgery would help!
Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way.
At first I got sad, then I got mad, then I got tired...and now I'm exhausted.
People are jealous not because they hate you its because they hate themselves.
Hate You Status, I Hate You Quotes, Short Hate You Quotes
Hate You Status
I can be your enemy with as much passion and devotion as I can be your friend!
If I had known it would hurt this much, I never would have told you I love you.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful,hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.
I know you won't come back but my heart will take life long time to accept this.
If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
When Sum One Hates You for no reason.................Give them a reason :P :D _!_
I hate you, and you and you too. Now try and figure out who this status is about!
It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not.
I just want to punch a wall as hard as I can. I hope I miss and it hits your face.
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful,hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.
“Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way.”
I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine.

New Hate You Status

“If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.”
The opposite of love is not hate, it`s indifference. If you hate someone, you still care.
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. If you hate someone, you still care.
Hate is a power full word i don't usually use it but because your special ill use it :) :P
Haters are my stepping stones... they try 2 bring me down, but i use them 2 go higher up...
Your best friends are going to hurt you every once in a while, you must forgive them for that.
I don't have time to hate people, who hate me. because, I'm too busy in loving people who love me.
I hate the fact that I thought you were the one. I also hate the fact that I was completely wrong.
Sometimes I love you,sometimes I hate you,but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss you.
I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.
I HATE when people accuses me of doing something when in reality they are the ones that are doing it.
Why did you bother smiling in front of my face when you were busy gossiping behind my back? I hate you.