Feeling Single Status for Whatsapp, Short Alone Quotes, Sad Alone Status,

Single Whatsapp Status in English

HATING is an emotional disease... so for those who hate me... Hope you get well soon...
I'm sick of getting my hopes up for nothing.
I'm the opposite of home sick, I'm sick of being home.
I am sick of acting like I feel nothing for you.
In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Is sick and tired and tired of being sick and sick of being tired!
Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.
Sick of being nice and getting it thrown back in my face!
Those days when I feel sick, but I'm not really sick, just sad.
You know what's the worst? Being sick in the Summertime.
Single Status for Whatsapp
Single Status

Funny Single Status for Whatsapp

I'm tired and sick of being the one who cheers up people when they're sad... because when I'm the one in need of someone, nobody is there to make me feel better.
I feel physically sick when thinking about all the work i have to do. projects, assignments, exam revision. ugh shoot me.
If kindness is a disease, caring is a syndrome, and loving is a virus then I m deeply ill, cause I cannot find a better cure than you.
I have low self esteem, feel ignored, feel empty, get jealous, have trust issues, and pretty much always feel like I'm not good enough
Instead of calling in sick, call in well. Tell them how great you feel not having to go to work today.
The trickiest tongue twister in the English is apparently "Sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick".
You know when you feel like u got a bad life,think of those people who don't have a home,a family,or sick. Then how do you feel?

Single Status for Girlfriends

Being sick is your bodies way of saying
Sick of being the only one trying.
The feeling of being sick, but you're not really sick. You're just sad, upset, unhappy. You just feel like laying in bed all day.
Woke up sick
Worrying about getting sick can make you sick.

Best Single Quotes For Whatsapp

NAME} is so thankful for all my friends who are "in a relationship.' Yeah, reminds me of how thankful I am to God that I am "Single"
OK Christmas time is here now where is the hot guy and the mistletoe :D
Ok let me get this straight, you are relying on me being a gentlemen .. lmao you idiot!!
Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove to others and yourself that you can still stand
feels like walking up to someone and kissing them just for the hell of it.
has standards when it comes to dating...and wonders why so many put on a pretense until the day to meet comes...then all you see is a idiot in front of you?!
needs to get away from here for a while. Don't care where, just need to get away to sort myself, my life, and my head out..
thinks being single is like having a McDonalds - I'm Lovin' It :)
Single Status for Whatsapp
Single Status

New Single Boy Status in Hindi

एक बात पूछूं जवाब मुस्कुरा के देना, मुझे रुला कर तुम खुश तो होना?”
कोन केह्ता है की तेरी खूबसूरती मै दम है, अरे पगली लोग तो तुजे इस्लिये देखते है क्युकि तेरे
आशिक हम है।”
कौन देता है उम्र भर का सहारा, लोग तो जनाजे में भी कंधे बदलते रहते हैं।”
Tags: Best Single Whatsapp Status, New Single Status 2016, Latest Single Status, Single Quotes for Whatsapp, Single Status For Instagram, Most Popular Single Status for Whatsapp