Break Up Status For Whatsapp, Love Break Up Status, Short Break Up Status

Tags:- Break Up Status, New Break Up Status 2016, Best Break Up Status, Latest Break Up Status, New Break Up Quotes 2016, Latest Break Up Quotes, Best Break Up Quotes for Whatsapp.

Break Up Status For Whatsapp

I hope we meet again.
Nothing last forever.
Love is blind, Be careful
Love Is My Favorite Mistake
I wish you werent in my dreams.
Wrong person time to break up!!
The heart was made to be broken.
I wish you weren't in my dreams.
Ill never leave you- BIGGEST LIE.
Dear Bad Luck ... Let's break up.
I wish you weren’t in my dreams.
I hope you're doing fine all alone.
Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
A broken promise is as good as a lie .
I didn't want to be the one to forget.

New Break Up Status 2016 

Wonders if this will ever get easier...
I may not be perfect, but I'm always me
Just give me time and I'll get over you.
One day u Will cry 4 me like i cried 4 u.
Maybe, someday, i just might forgive you.
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal!!
Love hurts when you know it wont last :'(
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Just give me time and I will get over you.
Love is game for liars and pain for shayars.
You were a moment, but now, you're a memory!
I would rather die of love than let love die.
I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
A friendship that can end never really began !
No more wasting time thinking about wasted time.
I need something more to hold then just a phone.
Don't cry over somebody that won't cry over you.
I don't want to be needed, I need to be wanted :(
I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
Bad days call for foods that are bad for your butt.

Best Break Up Status 

Just because I let you go, doesnt mean i wanted to.
Missing that one person but knows i shouldn't be...
Sometimes, you have to smile to hold back the tears.
You've got to believe you are worth more than being.
I just hope that you miss me a little when I'm gone.
Just because i let you go, doesn't mean i wanted to.
The better the relationship...the worse the breakup.
Is changing my relationship status to "Out of Order".
Sometimes i just wonder if it is worth all of this...
Just because I let you go, doesn’t mean i wanted to.
An eye with dust and a heart with trust always cries...
Break Up Status For Whatsapp, Love Break Up Status, Short Break Up Status
Break Up Status
If you can't save relationship, At least save your pride.
Like some wines our love could neither mature nor travel.
Never trust those people who don't understand your feelings.
If you cant save the relationship, at least save your pride.
If you can't save the relationship, at least save your pride.
There comes a time when walking away is the best for everyone.
The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go
Once upon a time, I was stupid enough to fall in love with you.
You broke a promise and made me realize. It was all just a lie.
If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
SO i heard that your dating my ex, eh? How do i taste sweetie? :)
You had me. You lost me. So keep walking cause i am done talking.
The moment you realize that no one is your enemy, except yourself.

Latest Break Up Status 

Before you let go. Remember the reason why you were hanging on.
Sometimes You need to stand alone to find out who you really are..
Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.
One day you will want me and tell me sorry, but it'll be too late.
Trusting you again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.
I still love him. And here's the worst part. I want him back. - Ree
One day you'll finally see, your biggest mistake was not loving me.
Thank you; you made my mind up for me when you started to ignore me.
When This IS Over, Remember, I didnt WALK Away, You Pushed Me Away..
Its not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow..
When This IS Over, Remember, I didn’t WALK Away, You Pushed Me Away..
It's not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow..
Every breakup is just another opportunity to do it right the next time.
Since I'm always second in your life, it's time I make you last in mine.
It’s not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow..
A relationship is only made for two….but some just forget how to count.
Any time I break up with Dawson or question him, viewers turn against me.
I loved you...but I guess that my love couldn't save this...nothing could.
What happens when it's time to let go of something you can't live without?
The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
Dear Insomnia..I think we really need to break-up.. I don't love you anymore.
Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

Best break Up Quotes For Whatsapp 

Is tired of trying, sick of crying, yea I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying...!!
It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.
Not everyone is meant to be in a long term thing. Maybe I should just give up.
There are three sides to an argument – your side, my side and the right side.
Strong people stand up for themselves, but stronger people stand up for others.
The most pain full memory i have is of when i walked away and you let me leave.
Dear Insomnia..I think we really need to break-up... I don't love you anymore...
One day they'll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.
Time doen’t really Heal the heart.It just makes the heart forget all the pain.
It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
Sometimes breakups aren't meant for makeups, sometimes they are meant for wake-ups.
You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
The only way to fix this situation is to go back to when you asked me out...and say no.
Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say “I’m used to it”
I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke.
You'll get through this. And I know it's impossible to believe right now, but it gets better.
A breakup is like a broken mirror, its better to give up then to hurt yourself trying to fix it.
I will never learn to stop loving you I am just learning how to live without you and move on without you.
The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I've ever heard :(
When you love someone, even though they hurt you and break your heart, you still love them with all the little pieces !!
They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now