Alone Status For Whatsapp, Short Alone Quotes, Feeling Alone Status

Tags:- Alone Status for Whatsapp, New Alone Status 2016, Best Lonely Status, Latest Alone Status, Most Popular Status on Lonley, Funny Status, Top Alone Quotes.

Alone Status For Whatsapp 

Let no one think I gave in.
It's sad to be happy alone.
As a rule, our minds are sad.
The soul of sadness is self .
Zindagi tanha hai viraan hain,
but by the seeds that you plant.
Remember we're all in this alone.
Bus yeh hi to meri ek pehchan hai,
Humne toh kisi ko nahi kiya begana,
Sometimes loneliness is my gud Frnd!!
I'm invisible,until someone needs me.
Pta nhi aur kis-2 ka ho gaya wo shakhs
Bade ajeeb se iss duniya ke mele hain,
Jiska dil bhrta gya wo hume chhodta gaya
Sometimes loneliness is my good friend!!
Loneliness is the most terrible poverty.
Loneliness is the most terrible poverty.
The surest cure for vanity is loneliness.
The surest cure for vanity is loneliness.
Yu to dikhti bheed h par fir b sab akele h
Jo kabhi mera hone ka dawa karta tha….!!

New Alone Status 

Behind the fake smiles lies a lonely heart.
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap
Chhodo na yaar kya rkha h sunne or sunane me
How did I go from being so happy, to so sad..
What loneliness is more lonely than distrust?
The worst loneliness is not to likes yourself.
When You Sit Alone .. You Sit With Your Past ..
Kisi ne kasar nahi chhodi dil dukhane mein..!!!
Hum jaise tanha logon ka ab rona kya muskana kya
I hate being the one that causes you this pain..
A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her.
Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is.
Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is.
Wake me up when things are going right for once.
I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.
How did we go from talking everyday to strangers?
No matter how hard I try you're never satisfied..
I hate being broken. I hate that i cannot go back
Alone Status For Whatsapp, Short Alone Quotes, Feeling Alone Status
Alone Status
I cry then I cut, then I cry again, it never ends
It's so lonely when you don't even know yourself.
You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care.
Only you can put a smile on my face when i'm sad..
8) Baith ke tanhai mein jab jab tujhe pukara hain,
Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts.
All gracefulness, it seems, is tinged with sadness

Lonely Status For Whatsapp 

Loneliness is the universal problem of rich people.
Loneliness is the universal problem of rich people.
Behind those fake smiles their lies a lonely heart.
Behind those fake smiles their lies a lonely heart.
I have to cut because it's the only way I can smile
Jab chahne wala koi na ho to jeena kya mar jana kya.
How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.
The pain is there to remind me that I'm still alive.
Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by
Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.
Dil me yaade aankh me aasu or khudko tanha hi paya h
It’s so lonely when you don’t even know yourself.
The have no idea what a bottomless pit of misery I am.
It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall
I like having low self-esteem it makes me feel special.
Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you!
Sometimes I'ts better To be Alone.. Nobody Can Hurt You!
I never knew that one singe blade could mess up my life..
If you are afraid of being lonely, don't try to be right.
Only the lonely know the way I feel tonight. ~ Roy Orbison
I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
The higher you climb on love's ladder,the harder you fall.
I dont have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.
Why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
You must be, said the Cat. or you wouldn't have come here.
Why be mean to animals when they treat u better then people
If you are afraid of being lonely, don’t try to be right.
It's better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.

Alone Status Quotes 

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.
Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.
I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can't speak.
Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you
They are never alone that are accompanied with noble thoughts.
Loneliness is the first thing which God's eye named, not good.
Alone, all alone Nobody, but nobody Can make it out here alone.
Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.
1 day you will see what you lost. 1 day I'll see what I gained.
To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone.
To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone.
The most painful memory.. When I walked away and you let me go.
Alone, all alone Nobody, but nobody Can make it out here alone.
Life's so shit it makes what comes out the dog's ass look good!
Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears.
Loneliness is the first thing which God’s eye named, not good.
Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears.
Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.
When everything is lonely I can be my best friend. ~ Conor Oberst
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.
I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.

Latest Alone Status 

There is no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.
It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.
I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.
You make me feel like I'm going in spirals, I dont know what to do.
What's the point in all this screaming, no one's Listening any way.
Some friends only last but so long, then they step on you like dirt.
QUIET! I can't hear you & all the voices in my head at the same time!
I wish you were here with me right now. I’m so lonely and I miss you
I only go out to get me a fresh appetite for being alone. ~ Lord Byron
Is feeling like the weight of the world is sitting on their shoulders.
My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m missing you.
Don't try to please other people if in the end, you know it won't work.
Some of us are just trying to get through the day without falling apart
If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears
You can't be lonely if you are in company of the person you're alone with.
I Feel Like A Balloon. Looking Bright & Cheerful But Empty & Lonely Inside.
That Sad Moment When Your Silence To Save Relation Consider As Your Ego....
Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.
Sometimes in life it's good to be Alone… so that No jackass can hurt you.
Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.
The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company. ~ George Washington
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be suck where you are.
Is having one of those days where they feels like they can't do anything right.
A broken relationship would make you feel more lonely than when you were single.
You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.
It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.
Sometimes the people that u don't want to get hurt doesn't care if they hurt you!
Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?
I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can't forget Me.

Top 50 Feeling Lonely Status 

Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.
Loneliness is a part of you life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves.
Loneliness is a part of you life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves.
I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude. ~ Henry David Thoreau
Sometimes I feel so lonely in this world, like I don’t belong anywhere or with anyone.
The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. ~ Douglas Coupland
I hate when people say they miss you, but don't make a effort to speak to you or see you.
Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.
I'll never forget how being depressed and lonely feels great like a companion to each other.
Sometimes you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.
I'm tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.
Your heart is the most precious part of you, never donate it to someone who doesn't appreciate it.
Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone. It means I’m strong enough to handle things all by myself.
The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they'll make sure they get what they want from you.
Thank you for breaking my heart, because without that I wouldn't be the person I am today with the person I love.
People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're just wasting your time.